The SonicWall Network Security appliance (NSa) series provides organizations that range in scale from mid-sized networks to distributed enterprises and data centers with advanced threat prevention in a high performance security platform. Utilizing innovative deep learning technologies in the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform, the NSa series delivers the automated real-time breach detection and prevention organizations need. The NSa 2650 delivers high-speed threat prevention over thousands of encrypted and even more unencrypted connections to mid-sized organizations and distributed enterprises.
For bulk pricing or additional availability, email [email protected] or call 612-877-6580 or 855-242-9761.
Brand: Dell SonicWall
Model: NSA 2650 01-SSC-1936
- 4x Processing Cores
- 4x 2.5GbE SFP / 4x 2.5GbE / 12x 1GbE / 1GbE Management Port / 1x Console Port Interfaces
- 16GB Built-in storage
- 40,000x SSO users
- 1.4Gbps IPS Throughput
- 1.3Gbps VPN Throughput
- 1000x Site-to-Site tunnels
- IPSec VPN Clients x50 (x1000 max)
- DES, 3DES, AES (128, 192, 256-bit)/MD5, SHA-1, Suite B Cryptography Encryption/Authentication
- 256x VLAN Interfaces
- 802.1p QoS
- Dual, redundant 120W PSU (one included)
- 1U Rack Mountable Form Factor
This Purchase Includes:
SonicWall 2650 Security Appliance
Special Notes: Lifetime warranty is offered through Revolving Networks only, not the manufacturer.
There are no reviews for this product yet.